Welcome

Pioneer Hall built in the early 1940′s.

Established in 1990, the Lake Creek Historical Society was formed to help preserve the rich and varied heritage found within the Lake Creek area of the Rogue River Valley. The Society works to restore and preserve historic sites and structures, document our colorful history and create a great awareness of our Natural resources.

The board of directors for LCHS consists of: Gregg Grissom, Bill Jackson, Maxine Jackson, Fay Keene, Heidi Moore, Dwight Pech and Julie Thompson.

We have no paid employees, everything is done by volunteers!!!  We can’t get by without them.